Mindbody FitPro to feature “Biggest Loser” alumni
San Luis Obispo, CA – August 20, 2012 – Former contestants from The Biggest Loser reality series will participate in an interactive panel discussion and more at this year’s Mindbody FitPro conference September 8-9 in Marina del Rey, CA. After joining attendees for various workout sessions on Saturday, panelists will share during Sunday’s panel discussion how they were each inspired by their personal coaches to lose weight and maintain healthy lifestyles long after the cameras stopped rolling.
Biggest Loser panelists scheduled to attend include:
- Olivia Ward & Hannah Curlee
- Sister team from Season 11
- Olivia: Season 11 winner
- Olivia: lost 129 lbs
- Hannah: lost 120 lbs
- Marci & Courtney Crozier
- Mother/daughter team from Season 11
- Courtney: lost 110 lbs (add’l 112 lbs lost pre- Season; total lost: 222lbs in 18 mo.)
- Marci: lost 86 lbs
- Patrick Ferrari
- Season 12 contestant
- Lost 151 lbs (the majority after elimination)
- Mark Pinhasovich
- Season 10 at-home winner
- Lost 213 lbs (highest percentage lost of any Season 10 contestant)
About Mindbody FitPro
Mindbody FitPro is a fitness business conference co-hosted by Mindbody, a leading provider of online business management software to the health, wellness and beauty industries, and Mad Dogg Athletics, the world’s largest equipment-based education company. The two-day conference, scheduled for September 8-9, 2012, will offer fitness professionals the chance to explore best business practices and instruction techniques.
Over 60 business education sessions will be offered exploring best business practices related to customer service, sales, retention programs, marketing, and social media outreach. An additional 60+ fitness classes will keep attendees moving throughout the weekend, and provide insights into unique instructional techniques.
Additional highlights of the two-day conference include:
- Continuing-education and certification courses
- Pre-conference trainings
- Daily group fitness activities (including workouts on the beach and the hotel’s helipad)
- Networking events and mixers
- Expo hall featuring the latest fitness equipment, accessories, clothing, and music
Founded in 2001, Mindbody is the largest online software provider in the health and wellness industry, offering business management software to over 19,000 clients worldwide.
About Mad Dogg Athletics
Home of the Spinning®, Peak Pilates®, Resist-A-Ball®, Bodyblade®, and SPIN Fitness® brands, Mad Dogg Athletics is the world’s largest equipment-based education company. www.maddogg.com